The optimization and sophistication of traditional concepts for the modernization of state and administration have reached their limits. We need a manifesto for the agile development of state and administration. Parts of this manifesto could be
• the ongoing analysis of the eco-system of the state
• multiple and flexible standards and processes
• precautions for volatility in order to build up resilience
• impulse for change and mobilization
• organization and cultivation of platforms for exchange and future development
The aim of this manifesto is to achieve thrivability in the face of turbulent developments instead of sustainability.